Sunday, November 13, 2011

Possible weight loss

week 4 and 7
Week 5 and week 7 (image is wrong)
Could it be possible that I've lost weight?
It's barely perceptible, but I think I've lost some weight in the last 2 weeks. I don't weigh myself so it is hard to be sure. The picture should say week 5, not 4.

On Wednesday, I ate breakfast but no lunch or dinner. I went to the jam session that evening. At the jam, we were told the story, by her husband, of the death of the lady in whose house we jam. The story was haunting and bittersweet. Many of us were in tears. I was certainly crying. It was sort of a magical night. I could not eat dinner after that. I woke up in the middle of the night still crying.

On Thursday, I ate breakfast and dinner.

On Friday, I was not hungry so I ate no breakfast. I ate dinner early and had some hors d'oeuvres at the new REI that opened later in the evening.

Basically I fasted for 24 hours over Wednesday night and about 22 hours over Thursday night. I think this helped for the small amount of weight loss. It was not very hard to go without eating those two times. I think I will try this again next Wednesday if I'm not hungry that day, or on some other day if The Man isn't going to be home for dinner. Apparently this kind of fasting actually improves health in many ways. I won't do it unless I'm not hungry. I hate starving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment