Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I think it's working

I think it is working. I think I am starting to lose some weight. Not only that, but suddenly I am starting to feel really strong. Like something vital is waking up inside of me. At the same time, I'm feeling so much more calm than I used to. Even if I don't lose any weight, it's obvious that this is much healthier.

My frozen shoulder is gone, too. Like instantly gone. I believe it left in the first week of this diet but it was just suddenly gone and I didn't notice. It only bothered me when I tried to reach behind my back or do similar kinds of motions. I can now scratch my back again. A friend of mine has frozen shoulder, too. I keep thinking I should tell her to try eating differently, but she's this tiny little lady who can barely eat anything at all, so she probably wouldn't try it.

I've started keeping a photo journal of my food. Many people do not believe us older women when we say it is hard to lose weight this way. The 20-30-something men all talk about how the pounds just melt off, 10 pounds a week or sometimes even more, and all assume we women are cheating on the diet or not doing something right. Even some of these doctors think so. They just don't understand. I will post photos eventually so I have something to point them to so they can see I'm not lying.

No comments:

Post a Comment