Friday, April 04, 2008

All that is left

I looked at my rudimentary resupply schedule and calculated how many days worth of mailed food I'd need and then looked through the food I already had. Then I went to Trader Joe's and bought what's missing.

All that is left now is to parcel the food into boxes and put mailing labels on them with instructions for Tony about which ones get mailed approximately when. I'll also need to print out some addresses and things for both myself and Tony.

I think I'm satisfied that my gear is as good as it's going to get. I'll arrange any gear I'm not taking into a pile with labels on the items so that if it turns out there's something I should have that I didn't bring I can call Tony and ask him to mail it to me. The labels ought to help him know what I'm talking about.

Nothing left to do now but figure out how to get to the trailhead. I'm ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment