Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A new book on the way

I am writing my book now. I decided I would take my trail journal from this year and write another book like I did last year. I finally got it all transcribed into my computer. I had five small notepads of pencil written text to type. Now all I have to do is clean up the writing and fill in any gaps with things that I will remember when I read it over again.

It was fun to read about my journey all over again. I kept a version of my journal on this blog, but in Oregon and Washington there were not very many places to update my computer journal along the trail, so I would just type up an entry remembering what I could. I left a lot out. My online journal seemed more crabby and unhappy than what I had written each night in my tent. I really had a great time out there.

Lately I have been so busy. I have my part time job at the whale factory, my volunteer day at the garden and lately I've been getting a lot of web development work on the side. I can't keep up with it all. And now I'm trying to write my book on top of it. I hope to have it written before Christmas, but it may not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment